Moving along... Let me update you on me.
Well... stress/anxiety has been whuppin' up on my azz something serious. Went back to the doctor for that rash on my foot two weeks ago and... during the regular check-in/check-up stage, my blood pressure had apparently skyrocketed. My doctor came in the room & was like... um, not sure what's got you so stressed out besides you worring about this rash & your reaction you're having from it, but... all of that stress/ worry/ anxiety is causing you blood pressure to be sky high. It's borderline where we would start to treat someone for high blood pressure. I'm looking dumbfounded, as I had NO CLUE it was affecting me like that. Hell... I thought I was feeling crazy from all the meds they put me on for the rash. She said they would normally start to treat someone for high blood pressure at 140/90. Folks... my top # was 168. YIKES! So... needless to say, I have been doing some SERIOUS r&r over the last couple of weeks. I had to keep a blood pressure log for two weeks, but surprisingly, it's been VERY GOOD since then. SquareBear is working out in Cali this month and... is flying me out there this weekend for another r&r weekend. He asked me about some dates the Friday night before last & that saturday I woke up to an email on with my flight itinerary. I'm geeked. =o) It's sooo what I need! I can't wait to get there. Um, quiet as it's kept... he's growing on me. I had to check myself this weekend because I didn't think he was calling like he should be. He's been practicing for a triathalon (he ran today) for the last two weeks... and if he didn't pick up when I called, I was getting annoyed & *ish. I had to ask myself WHY I was getting annoyed, if I hadn't really even decided if I want to pursue this on a more serious level. *sigh* I refrained from saying something (after all, he's flying me out this weekend), but a couple of times I wanted to. But I'm sooo glad I refrained. Last night, out of the blue, he apologized for not seeming to be as attentive as he usually is, because he's been all into his triathalon training... and said how excited he is to see me. *wow! very unexpected* Thank goodness for keeping my mouth shut. I just said... "No problem. I understand." Sheesh... why was I trippin' (low-key) to begin with? *sigh* Feelings can be a b!tc* sometimes. Especially when you don't realize you're slowly catching them. Let's hope the cornball doesn't come out of him this weekend. Cause he's steady gaining ground...
Anyhoo... I've had a bunch of Randoms the last couple of weeks, but forgot to jot them down. But... here are some that I can remember:
~Why does Lo on The Hills bug the *ish outta me? I used to think she was the nicest pickle in the patch. But that chick has CLEARLY let Hollywood go to her head, cause she thinks she is THAT deal. No ma'am, chick. You are the least hottest chick on the show. Sorry. And... in contrast, why do I LOVE Audrina!
~So... I read a couple of the gossip blogs, but I can never read the comments anymore because the IGNORANCE runnin' up through there is ridiculous on some of them joints. I can tell you when I initially stopped waaay back in the day, when supposedly some pics of Vivica Fox giving head to someone surfaced & folks were trying to clown her (for some reason). But someone busted up in the joint talking about Viv was too old to be actin' like that. And I had to call my girl and ask... "Since when did giving head come with an age limit?" *smh* But when folks got to talkin' about Halle Berry's kid being ugly this week, the ignorance reached an ALL-TIME high! I mean, seriously folks... fa' real?!
~Never thought I'd actually WATCH from G's to Gent's on MTV. But that dayum T-Jones was a funny mutha sucka! "... I will survive!" *smh*
~And while we're on that topic, why does Creepa insist on calling himself a goon?! I mean... I don't know where that self describing term came from, but I can assure you, you will NEVA hear me refer to self as that. Wow. Home training is a beast, ain't it?
~I am OVER being smitten with Mr. JBHH. He's still a cutie, but uh... I just can't even entertain him. I don't think he knows this yet, but... uh, yeah. I'm not gon' be able to do it.
~There's a chick who's been blogging something serious (in installments) about relationships & loving her man. However, for two years (and two kids later)... this chick has been blogging about how he tore her down to the core (on all kinds of levels) and is now blogging about how you should hang in there, pretty much regardless. Should I take this chick seriously? I mean... at WHAT point do you not only want better for yourself, but EXPECT better for yourself? Or is it just the norm now to accept mediocrity from a man as normal? I mean... *sigh* Nevermind... that's just me thinking out loud. If she likes it, I love it.
~And speaking of men... can I get this cat w/ a red bow on him for my bday? Goodness. Ladies, if you ain't on, get on! Let me introduce... (to everyone except Carla) David Oliver. (Yes, I ganked these pics straight from his page!) But as SOON as this cat came on the t.v. (during the Olympics) for the 100m hurdles... I was like, "WHO IS THAT?!" AND he's from DENVER!! Y'all... something about him reminds me of Alpha. =o)
THE LATEST EYE CANDY...








GOOD GAWD!! GO USA!! =o)
Anyhoo... back to the randoms...
~I'm watching the VMA's... and is Russell Brand getting his red nose on or what? Yes, Team Barack! But uh... wth @ Lil' Weezy's performance? And what was that lil' leg of his supposed to be doing on that dance? *smh* I was tickled something serious watching that mess. But... I was sooo pullin' for Britney to win. Something about seeing someone rise up from a fall brings a smile to my face. Go girl! Chick was looking fab, too. It's still on, so I have no performance comments. Pink just went off, and thus far she's the ONLY performance I've enjoyed. Grrr...
~I can't believe I'm not playin' fantasy football this year. Tryin' to keep my focus where it needs to be. But durn it... I almost started up a league toay by myself. Or considered joining a random one. This is KILLIN' me!
~I added a chat box on here, too. So... hit it up anytime! Also... my girls Carla & Camille joined up on here so... feel free to hit them up, too. I'm going to get my blog roll up this week (hopefully) so it's easier access to check out the blogs I read.
Well... That's all folks. I need to hit the sack. I got all of four hours of sleep last night.
~BK
7 comments:
qiWhere do I starts....lol
1. Gyrll I been on David Oliver since he was at Howard, you know he's my yr ;-)
2. Ummm can't wait to hear about this much needed trip to CA.
3. Please tell me you didn't go to bed before Kanye tried to sing?
4. Ive been team Lo since Laguna and I'm not changing my mind ;-)
5. NO FANTASY FOOTBALL!??!?!?! gasp!!! I can't believe it!?!?!?
@ Sassy...
a.) Why have you never mentioned the sexiness that he is, then? *Gasp!*
b.) We shall see how Cali goes... =o) He's tryin' to do BIG things on my end. I ain't even mad at him.
c.) After all the junk Kanye has talked in previous years, I'm mad as h-e-l-l that that's what he came up w/ to close the show.
d.) Lo is wack, girl. I used to LOVE her. She is NOT the business. Grrr...
e.) Yeah... I wish I would have joined. I'm hatin' it now.
Dang I need to catch up..wow!! I thought I had an intense blog tonight...u must check out...
Anyways, girl that's a serious no-go on rhe blood pressure...u must get the r&r in Cali with "square-bear" and i'm sure that trip will be chock full of antics as only you can tell...lol
LOL seriously at Bush and his speeches...hot mess...nuff said...lol...RNC..hot mess...again..nuff said..lol
Umm I thougth i was the only one who kept wodering why Creepa constantly refers to himself as a goon...lmao..hot mess...
I hate I missed the VMA's...I keep forgetting about my MTV...I guess I'm getting out of touch with my reality tv...
I don't watch the Hills so i can't comment...lol..
Umm Lil Wayne...don't know why but I actually starting to like his songs....hot mess....he is on just about every song on the radio
I can't believe that you giving up on the young boy...he was such a cutie....girl....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! lol
Anyways, I guess I'm done commenting...holla!! :)
Girl you already know my feelings on Sir Oliver. Yesss Lawd. BTW, you realll jank for singing my page "Mrs. Oliver". LMBO. The man is fine, and I absolutely love his blog. He might be from Denver but he TRAINS in Orlando! Hooyeah!
Anyway, back to commenting in order...
You know my feelings about the RNC. It shocks me that people fall for their foolishness. Everytime I see a McCain '08 sticker on someone's car, part of me dies inside.
The BP issue is nothing to be played with! *applause* for being diligent in monitoring your pressure.
Okay how can I get dudes to buy me plane tickets?!? lol. That will be such a nice getaway for you...enjoy yourself!!
*BIG THUMBS DOWN* on the VMAs. I remember when they used to be entertaining. MJ or Madonna or Janet used to come out and turn the place upside down. Instead we got Rihanna on yet another super-tall tower and Kanye trying to sing. Could we at LEAST get Chris Brown doing some flips?
Finally RYC on my post(s) - as soon as I figure out to email you each post, I'll set it up!
DAMN! thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for introducing me to that eye candy! oh.. my.. goodness.. whew! aki oliver.. hmm.. has a nice ring to it!
anyway, umm.. i don't get into politics which is why i don't comment on political posts often.. haha.
squarebear.. i already gave you my comments on him.. i am just awaiting the weekend run-down when you get back from LA.. hahahaa.. i expect the x-rated version on the protected!! :)
G's to Gents.. i LOVED t.jones! HE DESERVED THE MONEY! sooo upset he got sent home while creepa is still there. BOOOO to fonzworth for sending t.jones home cuz "the other guys need more help".. blah blah blaaaaah..
don't talk about my man weezy! i LOVE HIM! and britney.. i was glad to see she was lookin' much like her old self again, but i'm sorry.. i don't agree with her winning all those awards. i honestly think it was set-up so she would win.. and i think they were pity awards. i mean, good for her that she lost weight, grew some hair back, and started wearing panties again.. but i still don't think she deserved those wins over some of the other nominees she was up against. it's bullshit.
AND i'm mad at the VMA's for being on at the same time "I Love Money" usually comes on.. because of the damn britney-pity-party, VH1 didn't show a new episode of my show! BOOOOOOOOOOO!
I'm glad you are increasing you R&R, darling!! Squarebear is definetly getting a check plus in my book because he flew you out for the weekend to take care of you...and I hope he does in more ways than 1!!! Please do tell when you get back.
In random news, I have the sister layout to your myspace page...and I will be stealing your layout later this year.
Thanks for letting me add your name to my reference list.
Also...I need you to do a blog soley on Palin...Something about that lady rubs me the wrong way.
P.S Watching this CoCo Changel movie Lifetime...HEr personality and drive really reminds me of myself...Yeah that's sooo random.
OH and one last thing....This David Oliver can get it ANYTIME!!! You sho have good taste in men!!!
omg dude is so fine! he make me feel tingly in my happy spot, lol
Post a Comment